Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Pre-surgery craziness

Hey there family and friends! I know I said I probably wouldn't post again until after surgery but we've felt so much love and concern about dad. He is doing well, just very  extremely busy. He will be admitted into the hospital tomorrow morning so he is just trying to get everything situated with his company before his absence. If you would like to contact him please do so by email or Facebook and he will respond as soon as he can. We feel so overwhelmed with all the love and support and can't thank you enough. You are more than welcome to check with my mom or I if you have any questions or concerns or are wondering how to help and I promise to post if we need anything. I cannot express how grateful we are for all of you and your prayers on behalf of our family

No comments:

Post a Comment